Information about registration fees, policies and procedures are available in the following documents:
If you’d like to sign up for our wait list, please click here.
If you’re interested in donating to La Salle Kidz or you’d like to become a volunteer, please contact us.
Board Members Wanted
The current Board for La Salle Kidz Inc. Daycare Centre is looking for new members to take on the following positions:
– Vice-chairperson (min. 2 year commitment)
The La Salle KIDZ Inc. (the Organization) Daycare Centre Board is made up of parent and community volunteers who determine the general policies and program direction. The Board oversees the Centre’s operations, including its finances, and meets monthly.
With the exception of Vice-Chairperson, board members are expected to hold their position for at least one year from the date of appointment or election or until their successors are elected or appointed.
- acts as the chief executive officer of the Organization
- presides over all meetings
- has general control and supervision of the affairs of the Organization, subject to the direction of the Board
- represents the Organization in the community along with the Executive Director
- is responsible for media communications
- acts as the primary contact for the Board, as well as the Executive Director
- assumes the responsibilities of the Chairperson should they be unable or unavailable to carry out their duties and responsibilities
- manages the Board’s review of, and action related to, the Board’s financial responsibilities
- may work directly with the Executive Director in developing and implementing financial procedures and systems
- Ensures that appropriate financial reports are made available to the Board and regularly reports to the Board on key financial events, trends, concerns and assessment of fiscal health
- attends all Board meetings and records all votes and minutes of all proceedings
- Gives notice of all meetings of the Board
- Coordinate fundraising activities and events throughout the year
- Update the website and post news and announcements using Daycare social media accounts
- Assist with activities, events, projects as required
If you are interested in a position, contact Board Chair, Jennifer Penner.